Our mission is to protect the rights of individuals and businesses to get the best possible tax resolution with the IRS.

We have recently become aware of companies and/or organizations who are calling people using the generic name "Tax Relief Center" for their phone solicitation activities. TaxReliefCenter.org does not make these automated calls to consumers and it is our policy not to engage in this form of marketing.If you have received such a call, please let us know by emailing [email protected] so that we may report this unauthorized activity.
Additionally, the IRS does not use email, text messages or social media to discuss tax debts or refunds with taxpayers. The IRS initiates most contacts with taxpayers through regular mail delivered by the U.S. Postal Service. There are special circumstances when they may reach out via phone regarding overdue tax bills or delinquencies, but almost always only after they’ve already sent a letter first.
UPDATE: Recently we have learned of instances where consumers are also getting automated calls regarding “unpaid taxes”. Do not respond to these calls as the IRS will typically send letters or notices via U.S. mail. So, if any company or organization calls claiming you have unpaid taxes, DO NOT respond to these unsolicited calls.

How To Fill Out Your IRS Tax Forms

The IRS tax forms or 1040 are used by individuals to file their taxes every year. Taxpayers can print out the form from IRS.gov or call the IRS directly and request the forms to be sent to their address. If it's your first-time to file taxes, you'll surely have questions to ask. So read on and learn how to fill out the IRS forms with the right information. IRS Tax Forms: How … [Read more...]

IRS 1099 Form FAQ

If you're new to the whole employer-employee scene, one of the most important forms you will come across is the IRS 1099 Form. As it is your duty to pay your taxes diligently, learning more about this tax form will be of great help. Let this post help you to become familiar with this process. IRS 1099 Form | What You Need To Know   What is an IRS 1099 Tax … [Read more...]

7 Self-Employment Tax Forms for Home Business Owners

Individuals, like freelancers or independent contractors, must be mindful of certain self-employment tax forms they need to file before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Accomplishing and submitting tax returns for the self-employed may become very complicated, especially for those who are operating businesses in their own homes. What are the tax forms a self-employed … [Read more...]

What Tax Forms Are Needed for Independent Contractors?

Those planning to leave the world of employment may have one tax-related question in mind: "what tax forms are needed for independent contractors?" Taxation rules for employed individuals are definitely different from the rules for independent contractors. And for proper compliance, both clients and independent workers need to know the difference. If you're planning to shift to … [Read more...]

What Tax Forms Do You Need For FAFSA?

“What tax forms do you need for FAFSA?” you may ask. The government crucially looks into a lot of information about all applicants of FAFSA (or the Free Application for Federal Student Aid). And this includes asking for an applicant's (or their parents') tax income details. Because of this, proper compliance with certain tax declaration rules is an assurance of getting admitted … [Read more...]